This is the conclusion of Episode 3 of Smart Bear Live; see the original post for details and the first half.
Why listen? Especially if you don’t normally listen to podcasts? Because then you’d miss out on:
- Whether it’s better experience to build a complete, tiny startup or to do more in-depth customer development for a meatier problem.
- How to move from a free to a paid product without losing all your users
- How to differentiate yourself in a crowded market (and when perhaps you shouldn’t try)
- How cofounders can collaborate without going crazy
- Why you need to focus on a specific niche, especially in a field with dominant players like CRM
- When you don’t need to pursue outside funding and how to deal with people who insist you do
Here are the companies who called in:
- Ryan Montgomery from Chext
- Michael Abernethy from ChurchHubs
- Mark Smith from DigMyData
- Noel Sequeira from Creative Riot
- Mel Bugai from Booker
If you have feedback and advice for the companies on the call, or feedback for me about the show itself, please leave a note in the comments!