His latest article on API design is a must-read. I don’t think he’s written a single word I don’t agree with, and this is no exception.
Joshua Bloch dripping with wisdom
September 23, 2008 0 Comments
Get my blog posts in your inbox!
Get my blog posts in your inbox
Friend of the blog
- 10 things I’ve never heard a successful startup founder sayAugust 15, 2011
- Rich vs. King in the Real World: Why I sold my companyOctober 19, 2009
- Color Wheels are wrong? How color vision actually worksJanuary 31, 2011
- It’s time to nut up or shut upSeptember 27, 2010
- Enough with the “expert” guiltFebruary 22, 2010
- Don’t write a business planDecember 14, 2009
- Robert: Here's a fascinating video case study about prici...
- 10 things successful startup founders never say: [...] most effective marketing campaigns were th...
- 10 things successful startup founders never say: [...] were so good at acting that our first few cu...
- 10 things successful startup founders never say: [...] Selling the company was an easy decision, a...
- 10 things I’ve never heard a successful startup founder say: [...] Selling the company was an easy decision, a...
- Reuben: Great post, great examples, great building on othe...
advertising advice blogging branding capitalfactory choices competition culture customers design education exit-strategy fallacies feedback finance fun happiness hiring honesty inspiration introspection investment lead-gen lean lifestyle marketing metrics persona philosophy planning positioning pricing productivity relationships sales social media software starting strategy technology tools video viral websites writing
Subscribe to my podcasts at iTunes
Look for this icon in my blog posts for the audio versions, or subscribe to my iTunes podcast feed.
Follow @asmartbear on Twitter