His latest article on API design is a must-read. I don’t think he’s written a single word I don’t agree with, and this is no exception.
Joshua Bloch dripping with wisdom
by Jason Cohen on September 23, 2008 0 Comments
Sign up to receive a few articles per month:
Friends of the Show
- The unprofitable SaaS business model trap
- 10 things successful startup founders don't say
- Never say "no," but rarely say "yes"
- The unfortunate math behind consulting
- Color wheels are wrong: How color vision works
- Rise of the "successful" unsustainable company
- "Stealth mode" and other f'ing brilliant strategies
- Impostor Syndrome - Why I feel like a Fraud
- Business advice plagued by survivor bias
- Your idea sucks, now go do it anyway
Subscribe to my podcasts at iTunes
Look for this icon in my blog posts for the audio versions, or subscribe to my iTunes podcast feed.