I just got interviewed about “agile marketing” over at GeekAustin.org. It was fun to show how we apply principles from agile software development to business and marketing efforts.
Agile marketing interview at GeekAustin.org
by Jason Cohen on April 14, 2008 0 Comments
Get my blog posts in your inbox
- The unprofitable SaaS business model trap
- 10 things successful startup founders don't say
- Never say "no," but rarely say "yes"
- The unfortunate math behind consulting
- Color wheels are wrong: How color vision works
- Rise of the "successful" unsustainable company
- "Stealth mode" and other f'ing brilliant strategies
- Impostor Syndrome - Why I feel like a Fraud
- Business advice plagued by survivor bias
- Your idea sucks, now go do it anyway
Subscribe to my podcasts at iTunes
Look for this icon in my blog posts for the audio versions, or subscribe to my iTunes podcast feed.
Follow @asmartbear on Twitter